We currently have the following vacancies available:
FULL TIME TEACHERS REQUIRED FROM SEPTEMBER 2018
Goldthorpe Primary School is seeking to appoint outstanding Primary Teachers to join our friendly, energetic and committed learning community.
We are a new school build with excellent facilities and resources. Our intake is currently the sixth most deprived in the UK, yet behaviour is impeccable as children thoroughly enjoy their learning experiences with us. You do not have to have experience of this context, but you do have to want to work hard to make a difference and be proud of the difference we make.
Applications from experienced teachers are greatly welcomed and NQTs and RQTs are also encouraged to apply. We are particularly interested in meeting exciting teachers who can teach across the full primary age range. We have more than 1 teaching post available and would like to add capacity at an MLT level and have some scope to tailor this to specific skills/experience.
The successful applicants will have an important role to play in ensuring that our children enjoy their learning and maximise their potential.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals who are:
• strong teachers with a passion for working with children
• committed to ensuring that each individual child is nurtured and developed to their full potential
• confident in maintaining a creative and stimulating curriculum and learning environment
• willing to make a significant contribution to pushing this school even further forwards
• committed to ensuring that the children of Goldthorpe benefit from ‘more and better’
In return we will offer you:
• a chance to join a skilled, talented and committed staff with a great team spirit
• friendly, caring, hardworking pupils
• excellent support mechanisms and opportunities for personal and professional development
• a creative and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning
• TLRs and middle management opportunities available for the right candidate
To apply for the job please visit the Barnsley Council Website at Barnsley Council Jobs
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 13th May 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be notified week commencing 14th May 2018 and interviews will be held week commencing 21st May 2018. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Visits to school are welcomed. We have two scheduled open afternoons: Thursday 3rd May from 12:30pm and Wednesday 9th May from 12:30pm. We would recommend that you visit school during the school day to get a feel of what we do here. We would love to meet you! Please let the office know if you would like to attend either of the open afternoons or make an appointment for a different time by calling 01709 892044.
A lot more information can be found elsewhere on the school website: www.goldthorpeprimary.co.uk. If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Sarah Fields (Head Teacher) on 01709 892044.
Goldthorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will need an enhanced DBS for the post including disqualification by association. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.