- Special Edition Newsletter re. staffing
- Special Edition Newsletter from Interim Lead Alison Wilks 3/7/20
- Consultation on becoming an Academy
Consultation on becoming an Academy
The Department for Education has approved the application for Goldthorpe Primary School to become an Academy and join a Multi Academy Trust, Delta Academies Trust (Delta). Delta Academies Trust was chosen as the preferred sponsor of the school following a robust interview and selection process.
Please click the link below to read the letter for parents/carers regarding this process. At the bottom of the letter you will find a link to click to submit your views in the consultation.
- School Closure Update June 2020
Please be advised that school will remain fully closed on Monday 15th June & until further notice owing to continued issues with the boiler. Please continue to look out for text/tweet updates as to when this has been resolved & school is able to reopen. Thank you for your support
- School Closure update June 2020
Unfortunately school will remain fully closed until further notice owing to ongoing issues with the boiler. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please look out for text/tweet updates for whether we will be able to re-open on Monday 15th June 2020.
- School closure 11th June 2020
School will be fully closed tomorrow (Thursday 11th) owing to boiler issues. We apologise for the inconvenience but are unable to open without hot water. We are working to get this fixed as soon as possible but may have to remain closed on Friday. Please look out for texts & tweets for further updates.
- Welcome to the new academic year 2019-2020
- To celebrate the end of a fantastic term, tomorrow is party day! Everyone can come to school in non-uniform ready for an afternoon of festive activities and movies, plus a special American-style party lunch!
- Well done to Foundation Stage who performed a magnificent fairytale land nativity show. Thank you to all of our friends and family for coming.
- Diwali and Children in Need
It’s been a busy week as always, this week we have focussed our learning on the Hindu Festival of Light, Diwali.
We have made Diva lamps.
We have made Rangoli patterns.
We have also made lots of Mehndi patterns on hand prints.
Some of us have dressed in a traditional sari.
To top our week off we have celebrated Children in Need in style; Pyjamas.
Here are some other pictures from this week:
Lots of love