- Science experiment
Last week our Year 2 children conducted a scientific experiment. The experiment was to investigate if plants require the sun (light) to grow healthily. Everyone planted a seed into compost and used water. Half of the children in class have placed their plants in the light and half in the darkness. The children have all predicted what will happen and are keen to find out the outcome.
- Inspired to paint…
- Y1 during their outdoor education session made this fantastic egg selling station to promote school enterprise.
- Welcome Back!
I hope you all had an excellent break over the Easter holidays. It’s been fantastic hearing all the exciting things that you have all been up to! Our new topic for this half term is ‘The Land of Make Believe.’ We will keep you updated on all the fun, exciting things that we get up to during this half term so make sure that you keep an eye out.
- Our Y2 children have been busy planting our Woodland Trust hedgerow pack, as we plant for our future.
- Who is your favourite author…?
- SCHOOL CLOSURE: FRIDAY 2nd MARCH 2018
Goldthorpe Primary School will be closed again tomorrow (Friday 2nd March) on Health and Safety grounds owing to ice on site. We expect to be open as usual on Monday morning. Please do stay warm and safe over the weekend.
- SCHOOL CLOSURE 1st MARCH 2018
- Y1 become citizen scientists during a mini beast hunt at Phoenix Park.
- On the hunt for mini-beasts…