- A brilliant example of our Picasso inspired artwork.
- Successful Students
- Look out for our blue token appeal at Tesco Wath and Tesco Express Bolton upon Dearne
- Check out Mr Wharton talking to Howard Pressman on BBC Radio Sheffield about the school break in.
- Welcome to Year 4
Welcome to Year 4.
Spellings will be given out every Monday. The spelling test will be the following Monday.
Homework will be given out 4 times a week.
Monday – spellings
Tuesday – Maths
Wednesday – English
Thursday – Maths
It is important that children learn their multiplication tables. Children will be tested every Monday.
The topic this half term is Vikings.
Children need to read daily. Please record daily reading in the home school contact books. At the end of each half term we will be awarding prizes to the top home readers.
- We need your vote!
- We are looking forward to seeing you all on Monday 4th September! Are you ready for a great year?
- Super setting description
Check out this fantastic setting description by William.
- Y4 Visit Tesco for a Farm to Folk TrialLisa the Tesco colleague leading the sessions contacted school to say, “I would just like to say what a truly fantastic group the children were on Wednesday, it was a pleasure to have them in store, one of the best behaved groups of children we have had in store, they were very keen to learn, asked some great questions and did the school and their parents proud.”
- Survival School