- Have you seen the dangerous, deadly beast?
- A Sneaky Peak into the Year Two Classroom
- Our Y2 pupils had the opportunity to see what has been happening in our bee hive over the holidays as Barnsley Beekeepers drop in to help us with our hive checks.
- Our Y2 children are getting back into the flow of school life with a dance class with our specialist dance teacher.
- A Warm Welcome Back
I hope that you have had a lovely time over the summer and I am sure that you are now ready to start the new school year, so welcome to Year 2! I hope that you enjoy the new challenges and approaches to learning that Year 2 has to offer!
- P.E will take place on a Tuesday and a Wednesday. Please make sure that your child has a suitable indoor and outdoor kit in school and that all items are clearly labelled. This will help us to quickly identify any missing items.
- Homework will be given out daily and should only take approximately 10 minutes.
- Children will be recording their daily experiences on Seesaw. Look out for all the exciting work to come!
Please don’t hesitate to come and see me either before or after school if you have any questions or queries.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Year 2/3